Friday, September 28, 2012

A fountain. A freezer.


*
School let out and we came across this fountain spewing it's goodness as we walked home through the apartment complex. Cousins were there so of course we had to stop, and one thing led to another. Zhong Qiu Jie (Mid-Autumn festival) is on Sunday and Guo Qing Jie (National Holiday- like our Independence Day) is the very next day so everyone gets the entire week off school and work. It's a party!

*
We might be traveling to the hometown village of a friend of ours, which I am pretty excited about, along with wondering how all that will go with my four kids under seven and all. But we have declared that it is Worth It to go, and so it will be grand.

*
Also, I bought a deep freezer online and it arrived today. I am stoked about three things:

1. I bought a freezer online and it arrived. Success on many levels (communicating online, communicating on the phone, not getting scammed)

2. I have a deep freezer. This will solve so many problems and make my life infinitely more worth living. 

3. Freeze the living daylights out of all my food to keep away the nasty bugs. Gross.

Zhong Qiu Jie Kuai le!



No comments:

Post a Comment