Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DPP // Day 5


{after dinner}

{山楂}
hawthorns, our chinese substitute for cranberries


{teeth again}

some thoughts from today

*It is difficult to decorate large spaces like a school auditorium with a large baby strapped to your chest. Sometimes a babysitter is required.

*When you feel most discouraged or dismayed by life circumstances, it is the easiest thing to doubt God and feel very lackluster in faith. The hard but best thing to do is to trudge on and do just what makes one's faith stronger, which is to be faithful. 

*Chicken pot pie is so delicious and full of buttery goodness but deceitfully shored up with vegetables so that the entire family usually cleans out the entire dish. I think there was at least four sticks of butter in that thing.

*I find that people are hard. I think I must make others feel that way too. I wish I didn't feel this way about people so often. I wish I was a little more happy go lucky about stuff. I don't even like balloons. What kind of person must I be if I don't like balloons? 

*My friend made me another mug on her spinning wheel. She molds these beautiful vessels with her fingers and then gives them to me and I feel like I need to take a class on how to give good gifts to people. She is amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment